10 Questions to Ask Your Favorite Liberal
A liberal friend posted a Facebook link to an article, 10 questions to ask your conservative friends. It is full of strawmen and strange questions. I will link it http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/09/01/10-questions-to-ask-your-favorite-conservative/ so you can form your own opinion. Here are mine. Feel free to add your own.
10) If it was outrageous and irresponsible of Reagan and Bush to increase deficit spending, why no noise whatsoever at the current administration?
9) Drone strikes and Kill lists…any qualms whatsoever?
8) What should be the limit of government power?
7) Now that Gitmo hasn’t been closed, unemployment hasn’t gone down below 8% and we have a triple the size deficit, what do you think the President will do in a second term that warrants your vote? Why would he have to since once he’s in power and has no future election prospects, he is beholden to no one?
6) HHS mandate…paying for abortion, sterilization and birth control gratis, but charging seniors for diabetic supplies…any thoughts?
5) Do you think owing 16 trillion and having no passed written and signed budget for 3 1/2 years is a coincidence?
4) How is it charity to take money forcibly not to give to the poor but to give to the government to use without oversight?
3) Fast and Furious…either everyone else is lying including those dead people in Mexico and our country, or the administration is, if Eric Holder is innocent then he is incompetent, if he’s not innocent, he’s immoral. Your thoughts?
2) Lybian Embassy…we knew…He snoozed. 4 Americans murdered. We knew. He knew. And yet we focus on a film that no one saw and no one cared about, not even the people doing the rioting. How many have to die before someone will admit to grave error and responsibility?
1) Are you better off than you were four years ago?