Debate Drinking Game – Foreign Policy Edition
One sip when a candidate mentions the following buzzwords:
- “Security in the region”
- “Exit Strategy”
- “Osama Bin Laden”
- “The UN”
- “Arab Spring”
- “North Korea”
- Romney interrupts and/or talks over Obama.
- Obama interrupts and/or talks over Romney.
One gulp when…
- The exit from Iraq is discussed.
- Exit strategy from Afghanistan is discussed.
- A “two-state solution” is discussed for the Israel-Palestine conflict.
- Someone accuses someone of lying.
- Drone strikes in Pakistan are discussed.
Two swigs of your drink:
- EVERY ZINGER. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
- George W. Bush’s foreign policy is mentioned.
- Fake Apple stores in China are mentioned.
- If any candidate dodges a question.
- If Obama says “Let me be clear.”
- “You’ll get your turn!”
- If the candidates get all aggressive and up in each others faces, a la:
Finish your drink
- If Obama says “We got ’em!” in reference to Osama Bin Laden.
- When Obama gets hammered by Romney for a “failure to communicate” after the Benghazi attacks.
- During any statements that are blatant fear-monging.
- If any candidate mispronounces a foreign leader’s name.
Take off your shirt, flaunt your chest hair, and swig a vodka drink:
- If Vladimir Putin is mentioned.
Rowdy “U-S-A” chant + domestic beer shotgun:
- When either candidate mentions our troops aboard.
Take a shot:
- Mitt Romney mentions his lifetime income to be greater than the GNP of many small African countries.
- If song lyrics are quoted.
- If another President is quoted.
Wine enema butt chug if*:
- “America: F**k Yeah!” is quoted during a discussion on America’s place in the world.
- “Binders full of women” is mentioned.
- Obama refers to Hillary Clinton as “Hills”
- Tagg Romney loses his sh*t.
- Bob Schieffer loses his sh*t and calls Mitt Romney “Mittens.”
*Disclaimer: Obviously DO NOT wine enema butt chug, you idiot